Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Climb


I rush out that morning. I thought i was late for my first Paintball Competition at Cyberjaya. after my gears are packed, i go straight to my car and starts the engine. After a while of driving, i realized that i didn't turn on my radio. No wonder i feel so quite that morning. i turn the radio on and " the climb " by miley cyrus broke the silence. A great song. Inspired me every time i heard it.

As i drive along the highway, i noticed a sticker on the back of a car in front of me.. " it's important when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity " a great phase. The journey towards any result, whether that result is being good at what you do for a living or great in the way you conduct your life is just as important.

The climb offers you far more value and as many rewards as you get to the top of the mountain. y? bcuz the climb to your ideas shapes your character, offers you opportunities to realize your potential and tests u to see how much u wanted to win. its the climb that teaches u and transform u. u get to develop the qualities of greatness, such as courage, compassion, understanding and hard work.

We learn more from the times that tests us than we do from success. So the next time u feel impatient or frustrated or hopeless to the life that u want, remember that where u might just be the best place u could possibly be. Maybe.. the journey is better than the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment