Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stop Sleeping So Much

I know i'm unpopular on this but I owe you the truth that I've discovered through my observations on my friends, families and even my cousins. Most people sleep more than they need to. They fall into into the trap of spending some of their best time in life on a bed. They lose the battle of the " bed " i might say. :) they trade their great time with a snooze button.

the more sleep you take, the more you need. ever realized that as u sleep more, u feel even sleepier? strange isn't it? but its the truth. Yes, i know that sleep is essential to keep us fresh, radiant and healthy. My concern is TOO MUCH sleep. The kind that as Robin Sharma says keep great people ordinary.

There is too many important things to do and too many great places to explore for us to sleep too much. Life is for the living. You and i have been given a gift today. which is to have the opportunity to make a difference and exercise our talents and have phenomenally fun time doing it.And we need to respect that gift. As Benjamin Franklin once said : " There will be plenty of time to sleep when u're dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment