Monday, March 8, 2010

Laughter Is Da Best Medicine


Joke 1:

A hot girl come into professor's cabin..
girl: I'll do anything to pass the Exams.
Professor: Anything??
Girl: Yes..
Professor: Anything??
Girl: yeah!!!
Professor: Then study Hard , dear!!!

Joke 2:

Husband to wife: today is Sunday, I have to Enjoy..
Wife: How?
Husband : I have got three movie tickets..
wife: but we are two, why three tickets??
husband : One for you, and two tickets for your parents !!!!

Joke 3:

Employer : We need some one for this Job, who is Responsible.
Applicant : Sir, your search ends here, in my previous job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I am Responsible....

Teacher : Jen, why are you late?Jen : because of sign?Teacher : which sign?Jen : "School ahead, go slow."

Joke 4:

A man approaches to a beautiful woman in a Hypermarket:
"Miss, please, I lost my wife in the store. Would you mind if I talk to you for a few minutes?"
"Why?"
"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife appears from nowhere."

Joke 5 :

Teacher: what is difference between misunderstanding and truth?
Student: You are teaching us , this is truth but we are learning that is
your misunderstanding..

No comments:

Post a Comment